Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Quiz All Answer
(A) Mohammad Salah’s second response
(B) Answer 3
(C) Shiba Inu
Question 4 – (A) Norwegian
Question 5 – (C) Los Angeles
Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Answers Today
Question 1: In the Premier League, who just became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford?
Answer 1 – (A) Mohammad Salah
Question 2: In the newly released film ‘Bhagat Singh,’ Amol Parashar portrays which liberation fighter?
Answer 2 – (B) Bhagat Singh
Question 3: Which dog breed is named after a cryptocurrency that is among the top ten cryptocurrencies in the world as of the last week of October?
Answer 3 – Shiba Inu (C)
Question 4: The Forest Cat is the name of this cat breed. Fill up the blanks with your answers.
(A) Norwegian is the fourth answer.
Question 5: Where would you find this well-known sign?
Los Angeles (C) is the fifth answer.
Date, Prizes, and Timing for Amazon’s Daily Quiz
Amazon Quiz – Amazon Quiz – Amazon Quiz – Amazon Quiz – Amazon Daily Quiz at Funzone
The Amazon Quiz will be held on November 30th, 2021.
Timeframe for Amazon Quiz – 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Winning Amazon Quiz Prizes – Rs.10,000 Pay Balance on Amazon
The winner of the Amazon Quiz will be announced on December 1, 2021.
Where Can I Find Amazon’s Daily Quiz?
The Amazon Quiz Today 26 November 2021 quiz may be found in Amazon’s Funzone area. Many parts of Amazon may be found here, including Gaming Weekend, Festive Season Brings Big Rewards, New Offers, New Rewards, and Latest Games this Week, among others.
Every day, the Amazon Quiz Time New Prizes will be displayed under the Quizzes on smartphones & more area. There are additional quizzes in this department on Amazon, such as the Amazon Narzo 50 Series Quiz.
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz 30th November 2021
- First, go to the Google Play Store or the Apple Store and download the Amazon app.
- Sign in or register for the Amazon app using your phone number or email address and password.
- Type Funzone into the search field and press Enter. Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers are now available.
- Provide the proper answers to the following five questions.
- Many congrats!! You have a chance to win a prize of Rs.10,000.
Amazon Daily Quiz Terms & Condition
1. The Contest will run from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) on November 30, 2021, to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on November 30, 2021 (“Contest Period”).
- To be eligible for the Contest, you must sign in or create an account on Amazon.in during the Contest Period.
- Once you’ve signed in to Amazon.in, go to the Quiz page, where you’ll find 10 (ten) Contest questions uploaded throughout the Contest Period.
- After that, if you successfully answer all of the Contest quiz questions, you will be entered into a fortunate draw among all participants who correctly answered all of the Contest quiz questions.
- At the conclusion of the Contest Period, a random drawing of lots will be conducted, with a total of 5 (five) entrants being chosen as winners.
- The proclaimed winner(s) would be entitled for a prize of Rs.10,000 (hence “Prize(s)”).
- Only one Prize will be awarded to each winner under this Contest.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below.
Amazon India is to thank for this.